Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Lazy...

Lazy..... Yes thats me. I can't be bothered with my blog at the moment. It's at the point where I have so much to tell I just don't know where to begin. My laptop battery is going flat and I'm too lazy to walk from Keiths room to mine to get the charger so this will be a quick blog withno pics. So highlights of teh past few weeks
- Great Ocean Road Trip
- Starting uni
- Getting a job with Nanny agency
- Potentially getting a job with a family (find out next week)
- Mum came to visit :D
- Watching love football NAB cup grandfinal
- Woo had her first car crash and came through it like a little tank
- Teppei got a job!!
- Cruising around Melb just life in general
- Loving my housemates :)
- Mum, Brad and Jarrah booking flghts to come and visit!
- Looking forward to comig home for 9 days in April!

So thats about it, when I can get motivated I'll add some pics and a better entry. But for now this will do.

x

2 comments:

  1. Looking forward to seeing you soon :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lazy? Nah....it's restful :p Enjoy it. Congrats on your job too :)

    ReplyDelete